Wednesday 22 May 2013

Maternity fashion reader question: Where can I find over the bump skinny jeans?

As many of you will already know, I set up Does My Bump after I struggled to find those perfect maternity clothes when I was pregnant.

After one too many shopping trips when I came home with nothing but swollen feet and a headache and after speaking to many of my pregnant friends, I decided I'd start a site where women could find all the maternity fashion inspiration they needed under one virtual roof.

I love getting questions about maternity fashion from our readers and trying my best to help them out, so today this post is for Colette who came to us after she struggled to find a pair of over the bump skinny jeans.

The problem many pregnant women find when searching for a pair of maternity skinny jeans is that quite a few are designed with a narrow band that sits under the bump.

This is because the cut of the jean works better this way.

However, it doesn't suit everyone and it seems Blooming Marvellous has woken up to this fact, designing this pair of maternity skinny jeans with an over the bump option. At £30 the jean sits in the average price for denim and is great for providing the support your bump needs.

It comes in bright blue, which is great for channelling this year's colour trend, or a simple timeless black. Buy them now from Mothercare.


No comments:

Post a Comment